19.01.18 Getting Active
On Monday we had a sporty afternoon with Dan from Go Active. We played lots of different team games where we had to listen to and follow instructions, work as a team, collect and add up points and move around the hall in different ways. We were exhausted by the end of the afternoon!
We are working hard on our reading skills in phonics sessions at the moment. We have been working in pairs to read words containing the sound of the day. We are hoping that these skills will help us with the Phonics Screening check in June.
We have continued to learn about money and we carried out an investigation today where we were only allowed one silver coin and 2 bronze coins. We had to decide how much money that would be.
- Please make sure that you order your child's lunch on Parent Pay.
- Please ensure that your child's full PE kit is in school at all time.
- 31st January - M&M productions performing Beauty and the Beast
- 6th February - Safer internet day
- 7th February 2.15pm - Phonics workshop for parents
- Week beginning 12th February - half term