Welcome Back! (06.09.19)
A warm welcome back to all of our children, parents/carers and new members to our school. We have had an enjoyable first two days back at school getting to know our new classroom and class members. The children have been enthusiastic and engaged and are keen to know what they will be learning over the next half term.
Our topic this half term is ‘Under the Sea.’ On Monday (09.09.19) your child will receive their new homework folder. Inside this folder Is an optional homework project activity sheet linked to our new topic. Should your child wish to complete one or more of these activities they will receive a certificate and merit.
Great swimming achievements to begin the year. Well done
The class have been sharing their number knowledge by matching number words and their numerals.
We have enjoyed our 30:30 sessions both inside and outside.
- Homework will be given each Monday and collected in the following Monday. Please complete in pencil.
- P.E will be on Wednesdays. Please ensure your child has a full PE kit with tracksuit bottoms too. PEckits are sent home half termly for cleaning.
- Your child may bring in their favourite book for R.E. Please ensure this book is clearly named. Books are to be in on Wednesday (11.09.19) and will be returned by Thursday 12.09.19.
- Please make sure your child has a coat with a hood. Pack away raincoats can be kept in book bags for those changeable weather days.
- Spelling and Times Tables will be tested every Friday.