The Secret of Black Rock (15.11.19)
This week in English we have enjoyed sharing a new story with a link to the sea. Our book this week was called ‘The Secret of Black Rock.’ We read the story and explored the character of Erin. We explored different parts of the story and discussed how Erin might be feeling and why. We tried to use a range of different conjunctions in our answers.
To share the story at home, click on the picture below.
- Please send any costumes for the nativity in a named carrier bag.
- Flu Nasal Vaccinations Monday 2nd December.
- Yera 2 Nativity Monday 9th December 3:15pm.
- Christmas Fair Monday 16th December 3:15pm.
- Last day of term, Christmas jumper day and Christmas lunch Friday 20th December early finish 2pm.