Introduction to PE and Sport at Sandy!
For a break down of our PE and Sports Premium expenditure click here.
WE AIM TO BE STARS!
How does it apply to PE and Sport?
S elf Motivated
having the desire to improve fitness as well as personal and team performance
finding ways to improve personal and team performance in order to outplay an opponent
having the desire to achieve personal bests and to lead healthy and active lifestyles
learnng from mistakes, defeats and poor performances to come back stronger in the future
helping others to improve their fitness as well personal and team performance
Our vision for PE and Sport at Sandy Hill Academy is that there is:
- High quality teaching and learning across the school in all sports and physical activities.
- Children that have a good understanding of health and fitness and strive to improve this.
- Larger numbers of children take part in extra-curricular sports clubs, intra-school competition and in representing the school at festivals, matches and performances.
- Children that have experiences of a wider range of physical activities.
- Children who not only play but coach and lead physical activities or sports