Go Active (13.10.17)
This week on Monday we enjoyed participating in outdoor sports with Go Active. We had great fun participating in team games and learning rules for new games.
In Dance we have begun to create a dance called 'Fog and Sunshine.' This week we thought about the movement of fog. We tried to move to the music, leading from different parts of our bodies. We thought about how fog rolled across the land and sky and tried to replicate this with our movement. Finally we strived to move at different levels.
On Friday we had a special visitor in school. Billy the Boots came to talk about the benefits of Active travel to school. He helped to teach us about how walking to school can help both our bodies and our planet to stay healthy. He also taught us how to cross the road safely using some handy actions to remind us to:
In Maths we have started to learn our 2x tables. Click on the game below to practise at home.
- Monday 16th October Active Travel to school top up breakfast 8am
- Monday 16th October Harvest Assembly-please can any donations for St. Austell food bank be sent in to school as donations will then be sent on after this assembly
- Wednesday 18th October Bedtime Stories 4:30-5:30pm. KS1 SATs information meeting and Reception/Year 1 Phonics meetings will be running for parents/carers during this hour
- Thursday 19th October last day of half term-school closes at 3pm as normal
- Friday 20th October school is closed for staff INSET day
- Monday 30th October school reopens for Autumn term 2