What an exciting start to the new year. Our first two days back at school were filled with lots of activities to do with our new topic of 'Castles.' The children were keen to share their current knowledge and understanding of our new topic as well as ask questions they would like to find out about castles over the course of the term.
We thought that dragons lived near castles. On Friday we made a dragon mask which will be used later on in our topic.
Using a painted print of our hands we created a castle using coloured paper and felt tip pens.
- Wednesday 10th January is Open Afternoon 3-5pm. This is an opportunity for you to look at the work your child has completed in each of their subject books since the start of the academic year in September.
- Swimming begins on Wednesday 17th January. Lists will be displayed as soon as the last forms have been returned.
- After school clubs begin Week Commencing Monday 15th January.
- Thursday 18th January menu change-see window for change of menu.
- Half term Monday 12th February - Friday 16th February.