10.10.19 Keeping a healthy mind.
The emotional well-being of children is just as important as our physical health. Good mental health will help us to develop the resilience to cope with whatever life throws at us and grow into well-rounded, healthy older human beings.
The activities this week involved:
- Being in good physical health, getting regular exercise- we had our first Yoga session.
- Having time and the freedom to play, indoors and outdoors, we rearranged all the colourful candles and we decorated our friends biscuits, we made herbal teas and hot chocolate.
- We all looked after each other - even getting hand and foot massages today.
- Taking part in circle time feelings with our bears from home.
- We really felt warm and cosy, valued and safe cosied up having a story.
- We are very special people even if our many coloured feelings come and go each day.
- we know it’s ok not to be ok; there is always someone there with a smile, cuddle or hand to go off and play with.