03.10.17 Investigating Outside!
We have been investigating our outside area and enjoying interacting with the children from Mrs Edyvean's class. We built Gruffalo houses and practised writing the sounds we have been learning in phonics.
Our learning this week has been focused around The Gruffalo story by Julia Donaldson. We have made Gruffalos from chocolate playdough, retold the story with puppets, drawn shapes with stencils, built Gruffalo caves and been very proud of our jigsaw making.
- Wednesday 18th October 4.30-5.30pm - Bedtime stories (please return all letters)
- Friday 20th October - INSET day
- Week beginning 23rd October - Half term
- Please make sure that your child brings £1 a week in a named envelope for snack and cooking ingredients.
- Please make sure that your child has PE kit and trainers, waterproofs, wellies and spare clothes in school.
- The dinner register will be outside the classroom before and after school each day to complete your child's meal choices for the week.