02.02.18 What a Dragon Learns at School
We used the iPads to investigate a coding program called Scratch Jnr. We changed backgrounds, moved a character around the screen, changed its colour and even made it disappear!
In Maths we have been investigating doubles using counters and Numicon.
On Wednesday afternoon we watched Beauty and the Beast in the hall. There were lots of familiar songs and a happy ending!
In English we read Zog by Juia Donaldson as we have been learning about dragons as part of our castles topic. We learnt about what Zog was taught in each year at school and then we acted it out in groups. Can you match the photograph to the pages of the book?
- Please make sure that you order your child's lunch on Parent Pay.
- Please ensure that your child's full PE kit is in school at all times.
- 6th February - Safer internet day
- 7th February 2.15pm - Phonics workshop for parents
- Week beginning 12th February - half term